The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Inventions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

vago
View Profile
Regular user
Israel
116 Posts

Profile of vago
Hi,

Where is the best place to publish/post new tricks/sleights ?

Thanks
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2957 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
The website http://www.online-visions.com takes contributions. But, you can send tricks to MAGIC or Genii Magazine. You can also send to other magazines, but those two are the most common in my area. Since you are in Israel, you could send tricks to magazines in Europe or if there are any near you. I think Juan Tamariz's school of magic has a magazine that you can contribute to.
gogeta97
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of gogeta97
I also believe that ellusionist has something going on. I'm not really sure because I haven't invented any effects yet, but I seem to remember something about becoming famous on their webpage...That's if you want to sell them. I guess you could publish them on any magical forum....
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2957 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
Yeah but Ellusionist just has you send in your tricks because Brad Christian is so uncreative he can't think of anything for himself. So he has people do it for him.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
It is a good question. I would have thought that someone here would be able to market inventions etc?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
If it's interesting stuff why don't you consider making an ebook? You could give it away if it's not enough to charge for it. I'm sure it would spread around quickly.

Anabelle
magicmancas
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of magicmancas
Great idea Anabelle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Inventions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL