The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » I just joined here to ask a question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jason
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of jason
There was a magician on Worlds Greatest Magic, he did a card trick called the 654 club, if anyone could give me any information on this trick I would greatly appreciate it. The magicians name, a book where I can find the process of it anything. my email is me0d01@aol.com
contact me please if anyone has any information
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
That might have been Bill Malone.
There are various "story" effects with a full deck of cards. One can be found in the book "Encyclopaedia of Card Tricks".

Paul.
Ian Richards
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of Ian Richards
Yes it was Bill Malone. The routine was 'Sam The Bellhop'. Bill Malone teaches the routine on video 'Bill Malone Tips Sam The Bellhop' and on one of the videos from his new series 'Bill Malone On The Loose'.
I believe that the routine was originally put into print by the person who created it. Someone more knowledgeable than me will have to tell you who this is. Bill Malone is recognized as having updated and popularized the effect.

I did some research and was able to answer my own question. Frank Everhart created the
"Sam The Bellhop" routine. I believe that he also developed "The Chicago Opener" or "Red Hot Mama".
verticaldown
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of verticaldown
You can buy sam the bell hop video by Bill Malone. It has that 1 trick in it but he also teaches you the false cuts and shuffles to.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » I just joined here to ask a question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL