The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Thanking Our Military (USA) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric Starkey
View Profile
Regular user
Pittsburgh, PA
180 Posts

Profile of Eric Starkey
Please do this. It will take less than a minute of your time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

If you are so inclined, visit the Department of Defense web page below and sign a brief message thanking the men and women of the U.S. military services for defending our freedom. The compiled list of names will be sent out to our soldiers at the end of the month. So far, there are less than 500,000 names - what a shame.

http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Great idea Eric!

Considering what has happened on 9/11, and the other terrorist events happening around the USA, Americans should be more thankful to those men and women who volunteered to protect our great country.

The freedom that we now enjoy in the USA came at a great price... the lives of those who served in our Armed Forces.

God bless them all!

Joe Marotta
Proud American Veteran
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
I agree. Though this be an international board, we are based in The United States of America, and I feel we Americans need to support those that give themselves so freely.
Having served in The United States Navy, I know just how hard military life can be at times. Smile
Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
As a military member stationed overseas, please know that a simple "Thank You" goes a very long way. I was fortunate enough to be associated with some of the Humanitarian Airdrop folks and know they were working around the clock to make things happen. So I say "Thank You." Smile

Freedom is not Free.

Click Here for a commemorative graphic.

This graphic was constructed entirely of pictures downloaded from the official public Air Force website and was selected as the background certificate graphic, to document all Flags flown over Afghanistan during the Humanitarian Airlift missions.
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Thanking Our Military (USA) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL