The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Conversations with Mind Readers and SUC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Keith Raygor
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
968 Posts

Profile of Keith Raygor
One of the interviews featured the mind reader discussing his version of the SUC. I recall something about putting it between the hands of the spec, and I believe Ben Cummins responded favorably to the tip.

Can anyone that has the CDs recall whose interview that was?
Thank you!
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Keith,
Where is this CD available? I use the SUC for two routines and both have the spec holding it.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1479 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Quote:
On 2004-08-15 02:03, Myster wrote:
Keith,
Where is this CD available? I use the SUC for two routines and both have the spec holding it.

Hi Myster,

I have the SUC as well. I wonder if you can describe the two routines, from the spectator point of view (without of course revealing the method), just so wecan get some new ideas.

I use the SUC as a 3 number lottery prediction type effect: I have a spectator mark the front of my buis card, and then I write on the back of my business card 3 numbers inserting it in the business card holder, and then the spectator names 3 numbers, and they matches my prediction.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Vraagaard,
Thank you for the effect. Iam sorry but I cannot disclose the routines at this time.
I will PM you a conceptual application that may interest you.
sincerely,
M
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Michael Singer
View Profile
New user
Seattle
33 Posts

Profile of Michael Singer
Keith: the interview you're looking for is the one with Gregory Edmonds. Coincidentally, I just listened to it!

Myster: do a search on the Café for "Conversations with Mindreaders."

Mike
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery." - Ken Kesey
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Thanks Mike.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Keith Raygor
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
968 Posts

Profile of Keith Raygor
Great, Michael! Thanks for answering.
Myster - I cannot recommend the CDs strongly enough.
There is more information - creative and business - on them than you can imagine.
benrl
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of benrl
I discovered an extra copy of Vol.1 and Vol.2 of Conversations with Mind Readers.

Since they're CD's I've posted them in their appropriate category:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=77&0

Benrl
Rory Raven
View Profile
Special user
Providence, RI
514 Posts

Profile of Rory Raven
Back before I forgot my SUC in a shirt pocket and ran it through the laundry, I always placed it between the spec's hands while "reading their mind." It was just something I came up with one day. I'd be interested in hearing Edmonds's thoughts on this.

Oh, how I miss my SUC ....

Rory
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -- Groucho Marx
visit www.roryraven.com today!
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Stealth all the way Rory, Stealth all the way...

Col.
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Heh. I first I didn't realize this was an old topic that had been bumped, and I nearly recoiled in shock when I saw the second post... "ROTH uses an SUC?!?!?"

:)
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Moonlightshadow
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Moonlightshadow
Hehe... Ditto. That would be sooooo bad for his business Smile
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Rick knows what is good and before the release of The Outlaw Wallet, Panther, Magnum and Hideout, SUC was high on the list. Plus I think you could still get one in 2004!

But, yes, I cracked up to0 when I saw the post, avatar and who it was from before I read the date. Hee hee. In five years a lot can change. And we've yet to see Opus!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Conversations with Mind Readers and SUC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL