The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Newspaper Tear - who's is this (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ggarcia
View Profile
Veteran user
San Antonio Tx
395 Posts

Profile of ggarcia
After ripping the newspaper up the performer unknowingly drops a piece. When the paper is restored, all is restored except for the piece that he dropped. Can someone tell me who's this is and where I can find it in print? Thanks...
Jim Wilder
View Profile
Special user
Birmingham, AL
954 Posts

Profile of Jim Wilder
It sounds similar to Bill Goldman's routine, however the paper is not ripped apart, rather pieces are shown and restored. Except for one piece of course.
ggarcia
View Profile
Veteran user
San Antonio Tx
395 Posts

Profile of ggarcia
Maybe that's it. I saw it some time back and my memory may be failing me. But then again isn't that what good magic is supposed to do? Leave the spectator thinking they saw one thing when actually they saw something else? Ha, ha...thanks, I will check into it.
Jim Wilder
View Profile
Special user
Birmingham, AL
954 Posts

Profile of Jim Wilder
It is in his Bar and Grill Magic notes #6. You can find it at: http://www.bgmagic.com

Paul Green directed me to him. I exchanged e-mails a couple times with Bill. He is a good guy.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I saw Kevin James do a version in his lecture. He finished by restoring the last piece.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
Does anyone else have any commend on Goldman's Newspaper Tear??
~joeKing
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
That bit is older than all of us... it has been around for a loooooooooooooooooong time.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Jim Wilder
View Profile
Special user
Birmingham, AL
954 Posts

Profile of Jim Wilder
Quote:
On 2004-08-24 13:02, joeKing wrote:
Does anyone else have any commend on Goldman's Newspaper Tear??

In Goldman's version, it isn't actually a tear. You just show pieces and restore them in a flash.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Whew!

Pete,

I'm glad you said that first! These younger guys don't even know about when we did torn and restored goat skins. (Hairy subject!)

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Newspaper Tear - who's is this (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL