The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Double Posting » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magical Michael
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma
14 Posts

Profile of Magical Michael
Hi,

I've been reading here for about a year. I've just started posting to some of the threads, but my posts are doubled. What am I doing wrong?
Magically yours,
Magical Michael
"...and the spirit of youth lurks within the minds of all men, waiting to be brought forth by the power of the magi."
kbfnyf
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of kbfnyf
This just happened to me as well...Is there a reason for this and can you delete the duplicate??

Bailey
kbfnyf
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of kbfnyf
The double posts seem to happen when I review my post right after posting it...
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Bailey, how are you reviewing the post and what do you do after the review? This might give us a clue about what is happening.
Where the magic begins
aquariusmagic
View Profile
Regular user
England
122 Posts

Profile of aquariusmagic
Hi, Me too.
It seems to be occuring all on its own.
Cheap Japanese computers! Smile
kbfnyf
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of kbfnyf
I think I may be clicking twice...not giving the system and my connection enough time to react. Guess I'm just going to have to be more patient.

Smile
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
You shouldn't be able to click twice. After clicking once, the submit button goes away. The problem may be with your mouse. If you have the speed set very fast, it's possible you may be double clicking before that button goes away.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Double Posting » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL