The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Ren Ken Jutsu? Anyone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

remo118
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of remo118
Does anyone know this effect/trick. An alternate name for it? I received it with a lot I purchased and it's definitely coin related, but cannot even find an effect anywhere. If I had the effect, I could probably figure out the method (though not 100%) from the coins.

Well, as usual, I come to the Café as a last resort, because I've searched everywhere else and you guys know this stuff the best. NOTE: Reason I don't post here first is because I don't want to ask an "easy" or "obvious" question.

Thanks for taking the time to read (and answer) my question.
Adam Keisner
View Profile
Veteran user
London
335 Posts

Profile of Adam Keisner
Um don't know.... Ren Ken Jutsu is an anagram for 'enter us junk' though, sorry I can be no other help.
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
672 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
Ren Kin Jutsu (The Japanese Alchemist) is an old effect by Haruhito Hirata and put out by the Magic Touch. It is Hirata's "astounding coin effect of transmutation of metals. A silver half dollar changes to copper. A copper English penny changes to silver. The metals of the coins actually change! Finally, a half dollar placed in a spectator's hand changes to real gold!"
remo118
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of remo118
Adam-wish I'd have thought of that anagram! LOL

Mitch-Much appreciated! Definitely explains what I've got (the coins are as described with slight variation). I'll look around for the full effect/method/patter! You've made me once again recognize the power of this forum! Thanks
Franz-O
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
66 Posts

Profile of Franz-O
Metal alchemy?
hagane ren ken jitsu? best name ever..heh

Sorry. Japanese anime fan here.. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Ren Ken Jutsu? Anyone (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL