The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Door appearance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicque
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of Magicque
Hi! I would like to know if there are plans for this effect. This effect was performed by Lance Burton and many others. Burton made a girl appear before his asrah levitation on his last tv special. Hope you can help me with it! Bye!
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
I don't know if its what Lance Burton uses, but the Mark Wilson Course in Magic has a flash appearance using a door frame that is very simple to put together.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
For years I used the door appearance in fashion shows, mall shows, and traveling around the country making the Easter Bunny and Santa appear for the mall photo concessions. My plan came from an old book and I just built it. Except for being hard to haul and requiring two people to move it, it was the perfect magician's prop. It could be made to look like anything. Several years ago mine was in such bad shape and was not worth the $130 to ship it. So I took off the custom made hinges and saved them. The rest I trashed. It certainly didn't owe me anything anymore. We had been friends for many years.

Do spend the money for a solid core door and good packing. Make it 32" wide instead of 36" wide. It will save you a lot of hassles.

Enjoy!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Door appearance (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL