The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Looking for comedy Binoculars (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harry the Clown
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Harry the Clown
Can I please have your help!
I saw on the net somewhere a pair of Binoclars made of plastic not foam. When you put them up to your face you can even make the eyes to move.
But I can't find the web site again.
Can you help? They are not the foam ones that you can buy. I like it that the eyes can move.
Thanks for your help
Scruffy the Clown
View Profile
Loyal user
Coldwater,MI
233 Posts

Profile of Scruffy the Clown
I made mine froam a pair of regular binoculars I picked up at a salvation army thift store. A couple of ping pong balls cut in half and painted white with two of those craft store googly eyes work fine. I added a pair of cheap false eyelashes for added effect.
It works great and I'm pretty sure that I have less than five bucks in it. Plus it looks quite realistic.
Harry the Clown
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Plus I have got ken Scott video on "Making the birthday dough!" and he uses one behind his back as a telescope and that is funny too! I do hope it is from the same company
RVH Magic
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of RVH Magic
Harry,

you can find these props at :
http://www.kbclown.com
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello Harry:

Ken Scott sells the periscope he uses on his video. I bought mine directly from him. He's a member of the Café, so you can send him a PM to get the details.
It seems like the price is $20 to $25 (US Dollars).
Ron
Harry the Clown
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

I know when I am entertaining at children's birthday party and setting up behind my magic box where the kids can't see me I sometimes sing really funny and this gets the kids laughing. I then appear from behind the box and say, "whats funny" they say you are singing funny which I deny it. I do this 2 or three times and then the last time I could come out with the Binoclars and this should get a really good laugh.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Is it this? http://www.clownantics.com?
Matt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Looking for comedy Binoculars (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL