The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Help (That's all I could say) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kard16
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of Kard16
Well I had no idea where to post it so I'll just post it here Smile . I am thinking about starting my own e-business, a magic store and wondering where I could get magic items in bulk for wholesale. I know it is an odd question, but If I work hard, my store could be up in a couple of years.
kaznzak
View Profile
New user
Australia
60 Posts

Profile of kaznzak
Kard16,
Not to rain on your parade but there are an awful lot of on-line magic stores already! Unless you plan to offer something completely different in the way of product or service you could end up just competing on price in a limited market. Don't get me wrong, this is good for all of us buyers in the short term, but not such a good business proposition for you. If you are really keen try to find out what isn't available on-line that there is a market for and look at supplying that.
Cheers
KAZ Smile
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Though I agree with kaznzak, on the failure of e-business magic (myself included in the failed lot) I can suggest two companies Rabbit in the Hat Ranch (sells at or below wholesale to anyone) and Imperial Magic (sell wholesale to companies) If you would like contact info for either please PM or email me.

I did start and run a sucessful mail order company that specialized in one-of-a-kind and unique items. My last year with the company I cleared more than I make in two years at the 9 to 5 job I'm at now. So is the price of fatherhood.
X
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
steve proescher
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia Beach
147 Posts

Profile of steve proescher
Murphy's Magic is a major distributor to retail magic dealers.

http://www.murphysmagic.com
Kard16
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of Kard16
Well what I am gonna try to offer is pricematching, a online video of all (or most of) the tricks, a very nice web design, and friendly costumer service.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Help (That's all I could say) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL