The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Swami effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mystery
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Mystery
Just wondering...
After all the discussions about what swami to use: Where do you use it for ? What's your favourite ?
In my case it would be Osterlind's birthday effect.
What's yours ?
Kind regards,
Let your dreams tear apart your life, before your life tears apart your dreams...
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
I use it with a few effects from Pratical mental magic (One of the very best mentalism books, in my opinion).
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2268 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
I use the swami for a chair prediction/banknight effect I really love. I also use it for getting me out of a whole load of sticky situations where things don't quite fit the pattern I would like.

Kind thoughts,
Kennedy
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
Jordan Waller
View Profile
Special user
London
610 Posts

Profile of Jordan Waller
I have to say. I wanted a swami gimmick for a long time long time. Before I got it I managed to come up with several effects that can be done without using a swami, that are like swami effects, and so when I finaly have one, I don't use it as often as I should. Just because of my love of other things and my compromises. Though when pushed I use a boon.
One day I will write a book
freeflyphil
View Profile
New user
phil
79 Posts

Profile of freeflyphil
I used a swami in combination with the 5 caps tricks and totally freaked people out, it really seems like mind control.
chanor
View Profile
Regular user
New York City
104 Posts

Profile of chanor
I have a blank business card in a sealed pay envelope with my thumb covering a cut-out rectangle on the side facing me. How much changes is in your pocket, Sir? Rip open the top and voila!
Jordan Waller
View Profile
Special user
London
610 Posts

Profile of Jordan Waller
I just rememeber what I use a swami for everytime.
The Marc Paul Human Deck Of Cards effect. Were he suggests using a Jumbo invisble deck, try using a written prediction and a window envelope as in the above post.
One day I will write a book
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Swami effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL