The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Ostrich Factor by Gerald Edmundson (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Gerald
View Profile
Veteran user
Arkansas
325 Posts

Profile of Gerald
Thank you, bigdw1! I appreciate your comments and I'm glad you like the book.

Gerald
Gerald
View Profile
Veteran user
Arkansas
325 Posts

Profile of Gerald
I have received e-mails asking about the material covered my column “The Ostrich Factor” in M-U-M magazine. The articles in the magazine column are different from the information in the book. Although some of the subject matter is similar, the articles are not rewrites from the book.

I appreciate the continued interest in “The Ostrich Factor” and wish everyone well with their practice and rehearsal.

Regards,

Gerald
Shaunus
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Shaunus
Hi everyone,

I have finished reading and applying the first two chapters of the Ostrich Factor. Wow what I difference this book's methods have made to my learning. I "story-boarded" an ambitious card routine, and the idea of the effect in my mind has never been clearer. I also feel I have more creative power using this method. Further, I applied the techniques for learning sleights. This is in chapter two. I have spent two and a half hours on the Erdnase Colour change. The time I spent has been the most productive I have ever spent practicing, and I am already very nearly ready to perform this move.

I don't think it is possible to go wrong buying this book. I used to be victim of the "Ostrich Factor." Now using Gerald's systematic protocols my magic is flying to new levels. I am loving my practice time because it is so productive! Thanks for writing this book. You are probably going to have to sell it to my friends too, since I am raving about it to them. When they see my magic improving the way it is, I think they will want your book too! I am patiently waiting for my practice session tororrow!

Thanks!

Shaun Luttin.
Gerald
View Profile
Veteran user
Arkansas
325 Posts

Profile of Gerald
Shaun,
Thanks for the great comments. I’m glad the methods in The Ostrich Factor are working for you. Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Gerald
Gerald
View Profile
Veteran user
Arkansas
325 Posts

Profile of Gerald
Since October is "Houdini Month", I put up this little tribute:
http://www.geraldedmundson.com/Houdini.htm
It is interesting if you haven't heard it.

Cheers,
Gerald
Gerald
View Profile
Veteran user
Arkansas
325 Posts

Profile of Gerald
Here is a new url for The Ostrich Factor information:

http://www.theostrichfactor.com

Regards,
Gerald
WizzBang
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of WizzBang
I have just finished my first read of this excellent book. Lots of good advice and commonsense, clearly explained and structured. Any magician interested in improving their performances will get value from this book.
I can recommend it. And now it's time to put his advice into practice.
Gerald
View Profile
Veteran user
Arkansas
325 Posts

Profile of Gerald
WizzBang,
Thank you for recommending The Ostrich Factor. I do appreciate it.

Regards,
Gerald
Gerald
View Profile
Veteran user
Arkansas
325 Posts

Profile of Gerald
http://www.geraldedmundson.com/tof1/bookorder.htm
is the correct link for information about The Ostrich Factor.
http://www.theostrichfactor.com link no longer functions.

Thanks,
Gerald
montygoodrum
View Profile
New user
Texas
52 Posts

Profile of montygoodrum
Thanks so much for this info.
It definitely sounds like a great resource.
Soniczjx
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Soniczjx
Wow, I was really sad I did not find this thread/book several years ago, this sounds like a fantastic book, really want some advice on practicing magic, looking forward to get this book.
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1328 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
One of my favorite books
Gerald
View Profile
Veteran user
Arkansas
325 Posts

Profile of Gerald
Thanks, Magical-Daniel! I'm glad you like my book! I hope it has been helpful to you.

Thanks again!
Gerald
Gerald
View Profile
Veteran user
Arkansas
325 Posts

Profile of Gerald
I guess if anything positive can be said about the Covid-19 virus lockdown, it has given us time to practice, study and hone our skills. Granted, it is not easy to put a positive spin on Covid-19. But so seldom are we lucky enough to have so much time to practice. I hope the methods described in The Ostrich Factor will help through this challenging time away from live performance.

It is a little difficult to not be in front of a live audience for an extended time. But I think our acts will come back quickly and things will return to normal.

I just want to wish everyone well. Continue your practice and your exciting journey with the craft.

Best,
Gerald
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Ostrich Factor by Gerald Edmundson (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL