The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » "Professional Sponge Ball tricks" by Jon Jenson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
We all know that to this day there is no comprehensive book on sponge ball magic. The best one to date..."Encyclopedia Of Sponge Ball Magic" by Frank Garcia is long out of print and selling for at least a
$100.00 on up, if your lucky enough to find one! (I lost mine years ago) These books fill the void with 3 volumes. Volume 1 consists of sleights. Volume 2 on routines and volume 3 on sponge rabbits. WOW!!
I found them at: http://www.magicwarehouse.com
Gerard
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
I forgot to mention that I would love to purchase Frank Garcia's book that's out of print. Anybody willing to sell one?
Gerard
waltsal
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of waltsal
I am aware of Vol 1 and Vol 2. Has Vol. 3 been published and, if so, where can it be purchased? Did not see it at link to Magic Warehouse.
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
I emailed Howard at "The Magic Warehouse" about volume 3. Since I can't wait, I'll be calling him tommorow. Will report back on the availability of volume 3.
Gerard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » "Professional Sponge Ball tricks" by Jon Jenson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL