The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Best Card Magic DVDs for advanced magicians. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
898 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Hi Everyone.
Can you list ALL of the advanced card magic DVDs you can think of?
Thanks.
All the best,
Michael
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
571 Posts

Profile of KC
One that you can add is Ray Kosby's DVD on Card Magic. I believe it's available from Meir Yedid's site, http://www.mymagic.com

Kosby's other video (non-card stuff) is lesser known but has some great stuff on it too.

Andrew Wimhurst's video has some challenging stuff on it fit for the advanced card handler.

Jerry Andrus has some pretty advanced card handling moves that are in print as well as on video.

That's all I can think of now.

It's kind of amiguous when you say advanced, because I'm wondering if you want knucklebusting type sleight based trick or more complex card tricks that only other card magicians would be interested in or just killer tricks (like the Easy to Master Series by Ammar). Not that it can't be a combination of all the scenarios mentioned above.

K.C. Ushijima
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Lennert Green vol. 1-6 is a must.
Shane Wiker
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1199 Posts

Profile of Shane Wiker
It's not a DVD, but definitely get Michael Close's Closely Guarded Secrets e-book.

Every intermediate and advanced magician should have it.

Shane Wiker
dmdk
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of dmdk
You can try card stunts by Greg Wilsons.
But this is video.

or,

Ortiz, Darwin - The Card Table
locas
View Profile
New user
Singapore
54 Posts

Profile of locas
Second for Green Magic.
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Also be sure to check the works of guys like: Renè Lavand, Derek Dingle, Roger Klause and last but not least Edward Marlo's The Cardician...

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
464 Posts

Profile of Kingry
Nash, Ortiz & Ackerman will set you for life.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Best Card Magic DVDs for advanced magicians. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL