The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Mickey Silver Front Page of Newspaper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Thank you Jim! (Taking a humble bow...)

15 more posts, and I hit 1000!

Doug
canaday
View Profile
Special user
Florida
742 Posts

Profile of canaday
Tonight (Monday, Oct. 11) at 10:30 Eastern on the A&E network, Mondo Magic will visit Boston. Part of the show was filmed at the Mystery Lounge and features John Stetson. Mickey has told me that he was there that night. I haven't seen it yet and don't know if they show shots of the audience, but who knows? Watch it and yu might see a familiar face. If not, it should still bea great show. I watched the visit to New Orleans the other day and it was really good. Plus, John Stetson is always great to watch.
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Quote:
On 2004-10-11 11:36, canaday wrote:
Watch it and yu might see a familiar face. If not, it should still bea great show.

I'll be watching the show only for hopeful instance that I get to see a flash of Mickey's face during an audience shot. If not, I hope your right, that it still should be a good show Smile
Click to visit:
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I hope they get to NYC. The pizza place has laymen too. Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
canaday
View Profile
Special user
Florida
742 Posts

Profile of canaday
The good news is that the show was entertaining. The bad news is htat after filming the entire show at the Mystery Lounge, they didn't use one inch of footage. They shot Jon Stetson in a bookstore doing a routine. I'm sure David, Steve, Mike and Eric are disappointed that the show wasn't featured. Thanks a lot, Chris Korn! If anyone is ever in Cambridge on a Tuesday night, make sure you go. A great show for cheap money.

Jim
canaday
View Profile
Special user
Florida
742 Posts

Profile of canaday
Good news. If you go to the Magicweek.com site, there's a link to the newspaper article so people in Europe can read it, too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Mickey Silver Front Page of Newspaper (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL