The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » John Kennedy's Mind Power Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I hope I got it right. Anybody do this one? I bought it years ago when it came out and never really performed it. It's just sitting at home in a drawer collecting dust. I read the description and said to myself, "Wow, that sounds great". Bought the thing and never used it.

I would like to know if anybody does this one and what are the reactions? Pros/Cons? Thanks to all in advance! Smile

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
993 Posts

Profile of Gianni
MANY discussions on this one. Try a search.

Gianni
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
DBs Smoke is the only routine I do with it.
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
It is a great LITTLE bit to use. I use it as a casual thing. Spread the cards and say, do me a favour, make note of one the cards. They do and then I tell them what it is. That's it.

PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
ScottJ
View Profile
Regular user
Hertfordshire, England.
143 Posts

Profile of ScottJ
I do half of Smoke - I name their thought of card but verbally frame it in such a way as to make the vanishing of the card from the untouched deck the climax of the effect. I don't play it as a vanish of course, but more some kind of suggestive piece.

It's a really useful tool and I often use it.

Scott.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » John Kennedy's Mind Power Deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL