The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » John kennedy mind power deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
Has anyone heard of Eddie Adams improved mental power deck. It is a bicycle deck and supposed to be similar to the Kennedy Mind Power Deck. David Regal sold one on e-bay last week but I haven't been able to locate one anywhere else. Any ideas
Magic is Everywhere
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
Amerigo- You have my interest...ANYONE HEAR ABOUT THIS?
~joeKing
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
Joe like I said David Regal had one listed on e-bay last week { actually the auction was over on Monday the 7th} I didn't win and I have done a google search and have turned up nothing. We might have to contact David Regal for more info.
Magic is Everywhere
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Hi,

I'm looking for some help. I've just bought a second hand Kennedy mindpower deck but the guy couldn't find the instructions. Is there anybody that wouldn't mind emailing them to me. I'll happily provide proof that I own the deck.

Many thanks
Sean
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I love this deck, it makes it easy to produce a minor miracle. Easy and fun to do.

Watch a video: http://www.johnkennedymagic.com/scripts/......oduct=16
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
I have the instructions now. Thanks to all those that offered to help me out. This really is a great effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » John kennedy mind power deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL