The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » About the fire wallet... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
DIttos realdealju..mine was shipped Tues....cannot wait for this one to arrive. Already purchased lighter fluid and flint.

Can anyone tell us if the fire comes off both sides with the Kaps?

Thanks Bro David:)
RealDeal JU
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
375 Posts

Profile of RealDeal JU
Yes I believe the fire comes off both sides of Kaps

Candini, you said you ordered flints. Were you just buying extra or doesn't the wallet come with any.
"Challenge yourself to come up with your own

material, rather than buying into the idea that

you have to do the same thing that everyone

else is doing to be a good magician."
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I didn't order them, I bought them at Walmart for 37 cents (5 each). BTW: You won't see the Ronosol or flints at Walmart, you have to ask for them. Ronosol was cheap also, $1.47 I believe.

I heard the Kaps comes with flint for many performances. Can't wait for it to arrive. COuld have used it today for family gathering.

Another idea I thought of for lighter fluid storage is those little spray colognes for cars. Just fill it up with lighter fluid and spray on wicks when needed.
RealDeal JU
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
375 Posts

Profile of RealDeal JU
I saw some one suggest one of the Visine eye drop containers. I think this would work great and it will most likely be what I will use. All you have to do is remove the tip that makes it come out in drops(pulls right off) and rinse it out. Then put some fluid in there and replace the tip.

As the other post said, **make sure to mark whats in it and don't mistake it for eye drops.**
"Challenge yourself to come up with your own

material, rather than buying into the idea that

you have to do the same thing that everyone

else is doing to be a good magician."
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Hey, U R right, I forgot about this one, I read it but I was thinking of the cologne again...

Its smaller also, pocket size...I will wait and see how much also the wallet needs per lite.....

Eyeing the Hot Book now also, will have to wait til after Christmas.....the battery is better than the cheapo Bic Lighter one from what I hear.....

THe Houdini website has it, looks like relatives of Harry down in Fla...magiclegends.com
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Jim,

Have you launched your new Volcano wallet yet? I will be most interested to order one when you do. I have used one for years and am thankful that it still functions but I don't know who made it. It is quite simple in its design and has a long brass pin for bills to fold over on the non-lit side. I am anxiously awaiting your entry.

Thanks,
Dan.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I received my Kaps Wallet. So far so good. It doesn't use batteries which Ive heard some negative feedback about. Sometimes it takes me a few times to lite it but I've begun to use only one hand and mask the noise with a snapping of the fingers.

Just started to burn things so I'm eager to hear what veteran fire wallet Café members can add.
Is there a US source for quality f****s?

Thanks in advance.
Jim Pace
View Profile
V.I.P.
Portland Oregon
556 Posts

Profile of Jim Pace
The Volcano Wallet is waiting for me to finish up a few details ( I have lost my sorce for the wallet) I will be keeping you up on this great new wallet. Very,very clever...even I like it.
Jim

Speaking of fire effects, keep on the lookout for my newest IGNITER. Penguin will be selling it very soon and I have promised them a month before I start to sell it openly. It is very expensive $125 so I am not sure how many will sell. It is just a bear to maunufacture.
Anything that you are presently using a lighter for can now be done without visible means of ignition. That is right the hands are shown empty. Think of a electric Inviso torch without the striker and instead of butane you use flash paper.
Jim Pace
"The drum that beats the loudest is always the most hollow."
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks Jim,

I had many problems with the Kapps getting it to lite.....exchanged it up for the El Duco...will see how that turns out.

WC
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2004-12-03 20:55, Jim Pace wrote:
The Volcano Wallet is waiting for me to finish up a few details ( I have lost my sorce for the wallet) I will be keeping you up on this great new wallet. Very,very clever...even I like it.
Jim

Speaking of fire effects, keep on the lookout for my newest IGNITER. Penguin will be selling it very soon and I have promised them a month before I start to sell it openly. It is very expensive $125 so I am not sure how many will sell. It is just a bear to maunufacture.
Anything that you are presently using a lighter for can now be done without visible means of ignition. That is right the hands are shown empty. Think of a electric Inviso torch without the striker and instead of butane you use flash paper.
Jim Pace

Any update on the Volcano wallet?

Any update on the Seth/Jim Mercury Wallet?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
CrissAngelFan56
View Profile
New user
Sandusky
2 Posts

Profile of CrissAngelFan56
Hello, I am new to the magic Café and I want to know if anyone knows of a place that sells custom fire wallets. I am a police officer and I carry my badge in my wallet. I want a custom fire wallet that will carry my badge. any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Gio
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » About the fire wallet... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL