The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Juggling, but not? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thumbslinger
View Profile
Elite user
This is a good number:
458 Posts

Profile of thumbslinger
I can't remember the term giving to the art where one has a small sphere that he does dance moves with and seemingly the ball 'rolls' around his body.

Not really a zombie, but similar without the scarf.

There was a link here before but I can't remember the term. Some kind of juggling maybe?

Anybody know what I'm talking about??
Chet Atkins, Jerry Reed and Tommy Emmanuel are all you need to study to learn to play guitar.
Avrakdavra
View Profile
Loyal user
The Pine Tree State, USA
224 Posts

Profile of Avrakdavra
It's called contact juggling. I suggest you do a search on the Café, and also google it (there are many websites that feature instructions, videos, etc.)
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
Search on the web for Michael Motion and Steve Pennington. These guys are the best starting points to learn contact juggling.

Good luck,
Richard
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Michael Moschen does a lot of contact juggling and is absolutely amazing at it. I think he may also have a website so I would look there. I know he also had a TV special a while back.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Contact Juggling is something in which I wish I was proficient. It is a beautiful art.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
Joey Burton, from Las Vegas, is INSANE when it comes to contact juggling. If you ever get a chance to see him in person, do so. It is mind blowing.
Farrell
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of Farrell
I do contact juggling. And also, Michael Moschen is the creator of this. He is a little angry at the fact that a lot of people are doing it now, but what the h***. He can't stop us now. There is a convention, so as far as I'm concerned, it's public domain.
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1950 Posts

Profile of kregg
What's most amazing about Michael Moschen, unlike most, I haven't seen him drop a ball in performance.
POOF!
stevie1
View Profile
Regular user
perth,australia
180 Posts

Profile of stevie1
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Juggling, but not? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL