The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Book: Spirit Theater (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aawb122pm
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of aawb122pm
I'm looking for a copy of Spirit Theater. Has anyone seen a copy available anywhere ?
cogliostro
View Profile
New user
Tampa
99 Posts

Profile of cogliostro
It periodically comes up on eBay, but that's only 4 or 5 copies of it this year. Peiodically a magic site will post it for sale. I've tried to purchase it this way on three separate occassions only to be told, that it was out-of-print and they had already sold their last copy.

If anyone does know of a source, please let us ALL know.

- Rob
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Well I ended up with 2 copies not so long ago when I went searching for it. Ask in the book section.
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
I have a copy with the record and everything. I would be hard pressed to sell it, but my property taxes have just come due, so let me ponder it for a while...
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Okay, I've been fighting it, but I've lost. I can't help but gloat. I have Eugene's last copy.

Mark
What would Wavy do?
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
I will say to double check the McBride magic store, I sure thought I saw a copy in the case 2 weeks ago......
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
roguemagic
View Profile
New user
bizarre iowa
96 Posts

Profile of roguemagic
I have a copy, signed by Mr. Burger that I may be willing to part with if the price is right. PM me if you're interested.

Take care,
Craig
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
Quote:
On 2004-10-27 07:32, lastnitesfun wrote:
Okay, I've been fighting it, but I've lost. I can't help but gloat. I have Eugene's last copy.

Mark

Maybe I'll just send my copy to Eugene. Then you would only have his second to last copy and you could no longer gloat about it Smile
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Heh heh
What would Wavy do?
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
Ive seen two magic sites claim to have it for sale.Internationalmagic.com and Magicbox.uk.com wether they actually have them is something Ive never found out! As I would like the book I may do.
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Magicbox didn't have it when I called them a few weeks ago
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Book: Spirit Theater (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL