The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Jeff McBride and Eugene Burger's Mystery School. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I am a big fan of Magical Theory and Performance.

Does anyone own this book and if so, can they type up a review?

Thanks.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Amazing Dick
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Amazing Dick
I really like the book ,I'm just not ambitious enough to write a review . It's one of those books I keep next to bed and read frequently . As for theory 7 or 8 out of 10 . For effects I only do 3 of them for now . But then again, hasn't it been said if you do one or two tricks from a book then the price was woth it?My lovely assistant has a review .
I'd like to hear from other members if they liked the book.
I did.
Peace Out !
Amazing Dick
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
Astinus:

If you search, there are already some reviews on the Café. These were done when the book was 1st published.

I myself would give it two thmbs up ... but if you are just looking for a book filled with nothing but new tricks, then this probably ain't for you. It's full of thought provoking essays (and yes there's some good effects too).

Dave
Gordon
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
692 Posts

Profile of Gordon
This is one of my all-time favorite books, and there's only one trick in it that catches my fancy. It's the essays and thought-provoking ideas that keep me coming back.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Jeff McBride and Eugene Burger's Mystery School. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL