The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Psychologicoin2 the research? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

darkseance
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of darkseance
Hello, I am wondering if any of the alakazam team here can clear something up, when researching and developing PC2 did you not take a look at a chinese bit coin? the said product could singly produce all 3 outcomes much cleaner than if the spec selected the chinese coin in your routine.

to me, your method seems much weaker than if you were to use a CB coin, I was wondering if you actually looked into the said coin prior to releasing PC2
thanks

Mr nardi? any comments

For those interested the chinese bit is manufactured bu eddie gibson, it retails for approx £35 yes it is quite expensive however there is so much that can be done with it, if you perform doc Hilfords nightmare coins, this would be perfect for you.
joe
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Joe,

Thank you for your post, you make an interesting point but here are my thoughts on it.

When I invented PC I it used 10p, 2p & a £1 coins. The effect worked in the same way as PCII but I was never 100% happy with the gimmick. I had a long chat with an engineer and got the prototype for PC II, which I am very happy with. I’m not 100 % sure how PC II could be done with the Chinese bit coin as the half dollar on my Chinese bit has a hole drilled through it.

There are a number of ways to do a 3 coin prediction but I am very happy my version. If you want to pay £35.00 to do PCII then by all means feel free.

Regards

Peter

PS. What happens if I pick the Chinese coin?
darkseance
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of darkseance
Ok I played with a CB coin this weekend in my local store, if the specs name penny, you open ur hand to reveal the prediction.

if they name the half dollar, you again open your hand to reveal the prediction (exactly the same as your pc2 half dollar revelation) the hole is not there at this moment.

if they name the chinese coin, you have already told them you have a single prediction in ur fist, you simply toss the prediction into your other hand to reveal the chinese coin.

no matter what selection is named all 3 coins can be clearly and singly shown as the prediction.

but like I said not just pc2 can be done with this but severel other rouines.

I'm not saying anything negaive about your product as it is good, only highlighting another possibility
joe
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Joe,

You make a fair point but if you are looking at other ways to do PC II, I can do a three coin prediction using no coins at all or using one regular coin but with PC II I wanted a simple no fuss prediction and tossing the coin into your other hand for me is not good enough.

Regards

Peter
PS. When you purchase PCII you are getting a routine as well as a gimmick.
darkseance
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of darkseance
Quote:
On 2004-11-08 13:57, Peter Nardi wrote:
Joe,

You make a fair point but if you are looking at other ways to do PC II, I can do a three coin prediction using no coins at all or using one regular coin but with PC II I wanted a simple no fuss prediction and tossing the coin into your other hand for me is not good enough.

Regards

Peter
PS. When you purchase PCII you are getting a routine as well as a gimmick.

I'm sure we all can peter, the chinese coin to open left palm is actually much better than what you think...it is the nicest revelation
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
But what about the very dirty right hand?
darkseance
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of darkseance
It depends on how natural you are, ill show you handling when I'm in store peter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Psychologicoin2 the research? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL