The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Kids Kards? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I like this trick and am very happy with the reactions I get, HOWEVER, the deck is not made very well and after just a few performances the "magic" stopped working so well. I have other gimmicked decks, some that I've used seemingly forever, with no maintenance required and no problem with the deck. Is it the fact that they're not Bicycles??? Anyway, good effect, poorly made deck. Just my 3 cents.

Jim
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Wow, I had no idea this trick was so old. As I await Richard Pinner's Forced Focus deck, I just picked this up after watching a quick performance on Propdog's online review show. Nowadays, deck seems to be only available from Richard Pinner or Propdog. I love this, I think it's great!

https://www.propdog.co.uk/kids-kards-richard-pinner
https://littleshopofmagic.co.uk/product/kids-kards
rbromley
View Profile
Regular user
USA
175 Posts

Profile of rbromley
It's one of those fun visual effects that make people smile.
eddini
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of eddini
Great effect with a great story line.

Ed. [Eddini]
Gnorman
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Gnorman
I just picked up Kids’ Kards 25th Anniversary edition - and while I am satisfied with the deck/art/presentation I'm not so much with the r/s quality (which is subpar imo).
I have no issue adding a touch of my own to improve, but I'm not clear if I just do a middle stripe or a bit on top and bottom as well.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Kids Kards? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL