The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Janus Pad (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Reuben Dunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Has a purple ribbon wraped around my
1592 Posts

Profile of Reuben Dunn
Quote:
On 2004-11-21 10:08, Mesaboogie wrote:
Thanks, Chris. Note the pad will come with accompanying notes which describes handlings as well as the workings. There will also be a URL link to show some video clips of the pad in use.

Andrew

So Andrew, how do I sign on without a sponsor?

Too many hoops for me to jump through don't you think?

No offence but your inital posting said that the pad was available. I'm having a hard time maintaining the desire to look/buy if I need to roll up my left trouser leg and find a sponsor....

HELP?
Good Thoughts.

Reuben Dunn

www.reubendunn.com
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Ok just to answer the questions about the products page - once again for the record I am only the designer of the site so don't hold me accountable Smile

The janus pad will be up shortly and will be viewable without needing to login. The Cerebro page is the only bit that will be the log in section, at the request of the guys involved.
shrink
View Profile
Inner circle
2609 Posts

Profile of shrink
Designers always blame their clients....Smile
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Quote:
On 2004-11-22 19:57, shrink wrote:
Designers always blame their clients....Smile

Clients are the killer!! LOL

Ok I have uploaded the info about Janus pad now. It is all there in the products section
Dr. Zordas
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Dr. Zordas
...I read with interest on the website;

<--- The Janus Pad is released in a limited run of 300 units worldwide --->

Limited as in Bob Cassidy, or truly limited?

...And if the thing is meant only for the elite amongst us, couldn't you have easily sold 300 units by word-of-mouth?

Dr. Zordas
ChristopherWallace
View Profile
New user
DGAF
49 Posts

Profile of ChristopherWallace
I ordered mine now.
Should have it in a day or two, I'll make sure to post a proper review when I get it.

Have a look at it on http://www.mentalismplus.com

Chris
"The reason God gave us fingers is so we could hold a razor"
Pharaoh Nuff
View Profile
Regular user
Third stone from the sun
119 Posts

Profile of Pharaoh Nuff
Hi Mesa Boogie,(great amps),I have just submitted application to register for your mentalismplus site, which looks very interesting. Looking forward to checking out your Janus Pad, and Cerebro.

Wasn't quite sure about the Referee part though...hope it's ok.

Best regards
Greg Owen
View Profile
Special user
623 Posts

Profile of Greg Owen
"I actually mention the impression possibility in my presentation and it's surprising how lay people simply react like 'ah, oh yeah, I guess that is possible'"

A friend of mine has been doing walk around for 15 years and does a dupe just reading the impression on the second sheet. He uses a ball point pen or pencil with soft lead. Says he has never been caught out on it. Sometimes he even tears off the sheet and crumples it up, "in case there is an impression." Of course, he's peeked it by then.

Regards the Janus Pad, can it take an impression if a Sharpie is used?

- Greg Owen
Author of The Alpha Stack ebook - the balanced memorized stack
gobeatty@yahoo.com
Tom DV
View Profile
Special user
694 Posts

Profile of Tom DV
Hey, tha ad sais "includes the pad, full handling instructions and materials to make your own pads (you supply the refill pads)." So if I purchase this pad, will I be able to perform the trick indefinately by buying new normal pads to be used with the 'gimmick', whatever it might be?
Mesaboogie
View Profile
Special user
804 Posts

Profile of Mesaboogie
Tom,

Everything that comprises the Janus Pad can be bought, however, one of the items may be difficult and it doesn't need replacing, anyway. The Pad and one other item can be bought in your local stationary shop.

As far as sharpies, I don't know. I'll give it a go and let you know, though I would have thought using a sharpie on such a small pad is unlikely, no?

Mesaboogie
TheMindReader.co.uk

Everyday, in everyway, I am becoming better and better
brainman
View Profile
Special user
971 Posts

Profile of brainman
Well I tried to order but something went wrong... I did not get a response via mail nor via PM: What to do - or do I not fulfill certain criteria? You never know in this branche.
Best,
T

I used the mail at mentalism+ and I sent a PM - Now I got an answer - and so: I ordered and I am looking forward with pleasure to receive this highly praised product. Thank You.
Best,
T
Vision
View Profile
Veteran user
London
395 Posts

Profile of Vision
I do apologize on the behalf of my company, we haven't sorted out the "impulse-buying-system" (aka paypal) yet Smile But bear with us.

I want to heartily and genuinely endorse this pad. This is THE best I've seen so far. I know I'm obviously a friend of Andrew and also the co-owner of the company releasing it. I want to tell you this... Me and Andrew had been working on a imp. pad for a long time, trying to come up with something truly practical. We didn't.

One day, Andrew tells me he improved on his imp pad, I wasn't all that excited at first. Didn't think it would be this good, boy do I look stupid now! He showed it to me, and I was completely lost. He fooled me! I didn't think he had the peek, but somewhere I knew that he did. When he explained the workings I said straight away: "we've got to sell this through Mentalism Plus". He agreed to that and here we are.

I want to say, I have tried most pads out there, if I haven't personally tried and played around with it, any one of my good friends have. I know that from now on until something even better comes along, this is the pad I will always use and I know for a fact that all the people that have been shown this masterpiece will agree with me.

Sorry for sounding like Im hyping it up. But I've been contained for over a month, have to let it out Smile You can send me as many hatemails as you like if you buy the product and don't like it.

Sincerely,
www.awonderfulmind.blogspot.com
check it out for new products.
Mesaboogie
View Profile
Special user
804 Posts

Profile of Mesaboogie
For those waiting for a Janus, please note there has been a slight delay getting materials but all current orders should be shipped in the next week.

Sorry for the delay,

Regards

ANdrew
TheMindReader.co.uk

Everyday, in everyway, I am becoming better and better
ChristopherWallace
View Profile
New user
DGAF
49 Posts

Profile of ChristopherWallace
Guys!

I've got this in the mail this morning! Lucky me!
well, I can't say much that haven't been said before, Im just pleased to have this ingenious little thing.

-Chris
"The reason God gave us fingers is so we could hold a razor"
Darko Dojin
View Profile
Regular user
DGAF
163 Posts

Profile of Darko Dojin
Cheers Andrew, I got this right now after coming back from work. Very nice! This is a downright sneaky piece of work. I'm looking forward to playing with this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Janus Pad (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL