The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Universal raven (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AqueousMagiK
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of AqueousMagiK
Ive got a raven but I was wonderin if any of you guys had any experience with a universal raven? is it any good?
Aaron Farrugia
k
View Profile
Loyal user
Marseille
283 Posts

Profile of k
I think it's "ok" instead of a mgnt, you have a sort of plastic box...
I'm just a blind Con that lost his I...
remember, Magic's everywhere... ("Your are the magic !" - Albert Goshman)

"Voici mon secret. Il est très simple. On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux" St-Exupéry
blwrjw
View Profile
Regular user
The Top of the Mountains
177 Posts

Profile of blwrjw
I have a UR but haven't had a chance to work with it yet. The manual says that the moves involved in using either the Raven or the UR are the same. So if you're already familiar with the m****t version, it should be easy to jump right in to using the other. From reading the manual, I'd say it's a great utility.

On a personal note, I have smallish hands and find many items that are supposed to be hidden in the hand to be awkward. The UR is small enough that this isn't such a problem.

Barry
...before you go rushing off to show your friends a new field of miracles, you should get well acquainted with tools of the trade.
-- Tony Corinda

One can never have enough socks...
-- Albus Dumbledore
NickJegor
View Profile
Elite user
Lithuania
466 Posts

Profile of NickJegor
I don't have any of this gimmicks but I have good responces about this! Everybody who has it says that this is very good gimmick for any object to vanish!
:)
Cheers!
Nikolajus Jegorovas
Kaunas, Lithuania
Web: http://www.nicholaskin.com
zmagicleez
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of zmagicleez
It is o.k, but expect to put the work in to get the actions and loads smooth.
It's a small world... but you wouldn't want to hoover it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Universal raven (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL