The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Hoffman Coin Wand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
Upon visiting the Colin Rose website I spied the Hoffman Coin Wand. Does anyone have a review on this wand? Would you compare/contrast it to Joe Porper's wand in his Miser's Cocktail Shaker?

I've seen the Joe Porper wand. It's not what I'm looking for in the close-up area. The split in the coin is too noticeable. How about the coin produced with the Hoffman Wand? Is it better for table close-up?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
I have the Porper Wand, and can not recommend it enough. I agree that the "split" is a bit too noticable, but not enough to worry me.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The Hoffman Coin Wand is open on the end and the coin is cut in 3 sections. Not good for close-up work. Years ago Johnson Products made a coin wand. Very limited production.

There was a close-up wand that produced 3 folding coins. It may still be around.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Hoffman Coin Wand (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL