The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Wallet for heirloom (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stevesmagic
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of stevesmagic
I have neither wallet at this moment in time. If the price was the same ( and I know they are not ) Is the predator wallet going to be as good as the dedicated heirloom wallet for the heirloom effect ?
to the blue sky at the top of the hill...
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
993 Posts

Profile of Gianni
If I understand your question - in effect, you are limiting your question to performing the Heirloom effect alone - then I would say you will be much happier with the Heirloom wallet. While in many ways the Predator wallet can do more, the fact is that the Heirloom wallet is MUCH easier to handle. You will be able to remove the card MUCH faster with much less chance of fumbling.

Gianni
benrl
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of benrl
I must second Gianni's comments. I think the Heirloom Wallet makes the effect much, much easier and is beautifully made and quite a bargain.
stevesmagic
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of stevesmagic
Thanks for the imput folks, will be getting an heirloom wallet.
stevesmagic
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of stevesmagic
I haven't recieved mine yet but used one, the heirloom is great. highly recommended !
JChristensen
View Profile
New user
St. Louis, MO
71 Posts

Profile of JChristensen
It is a great wallet. I can also use it for a four-envelope out effect I've been wanting to do. Beautifully constructed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Wallet for heirloom (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL