The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » How long.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
I just purchased an item from John Riggs. Can anyone tell me if the mailing is likely to be prompt? I live in Alexandria, Va. I believe he's in No. Carolina. I feel sort of silly asking -- but that is the drawback of purchasing on-line via Paypal. There's no one to talk to and ask the nagging, nervous, little questions.
fib
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
I was also thinking of makeing a purchase and wondered if he was on the road when would it ship.

John Riggs Rocks!

did I miss an email address on his site.

could someone go look for me?lol
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
He says on his web site that you can't always expect prompte delivery, due to that he is pretty much on the road.

However, I am more than satisified with his service, and have received my stuff maximum a couple of weeks after I have ordered it.

Sven
ravi
View Profile
Elite user
Germany
413 Posts

Profile of ravi
I once ordered directly from him and my package arrived at my door ( in Germany!)within a week.

Call this fast delivery.

Ravi
I N D R I D C O L E

DEAD AnD GONE
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1086 Posts

Profile of Banachek
YOu should recieve it pretty fast. College shows and traveling will be slowing down a bit for him, however, depending what you ordered keep in mind he does make a lot of the stuff (if not all) by hand and puts very meticulous care into each product.
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
Mesaboogie
View Profile
Special user
804 Posts

Profile of Mesaboogie
I've been waiting for 6 weeks now, still nothing, but John was kind enough to email me last week saying he'd been on the road. I'm not in a great hurry anyway, and based on previous purchases, the wait is always worthwhile.

Andrew

After posting previosuly today, guess what turned up on the doorstep, my Brown Hornet - and Boy, was it worth the wait !!!!
TheMindReader.co.uk

Everyday, in everyway, I am becoming better and better
CALENIG
View Profile
Regular user
UK
199 Posts

Profile of CALENIG
Hi there Ordered from Mr Riggs site on the 8TH Nov,He sent it on the 10th,was here in Wales on The 18th November.Good Service
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » How long.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL