The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Johnny Hart & Jack Kodell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Luke Sherratt
View Profile
Loyal user
The Isle Of Wight, England
246 Posts

Profile of Luke Sherratt
Ah at last the boards are back up, praise the lord and all his mercie's.......sorry.

Anyway does anybody know where I could get an online video of Johnny Hart and Jack Kodell? I have been looking everywhere and can't find anything but that is probably down to me searching but not being any good!

If anybody has it already would they mind sending it to me?

Best,

Luke
We're 106 miles from Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
I am also very interested in those videos.
I saw Johnny Hart did his rotuine on the Ed Sullivan show twice back in 1968.
What a performer! Production perfection to Jazz music
Richard Lyn
Luke Sherratt
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Luke Sherratt
I have heard a lot about both performers and would love to actually SEE what they do from what I have heard about Johnny hart is is fantastic the same goes for Jack Kodell. If anyone knows where I could find those video's then let me know.

Luke
We're 106 miles from Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses
ARNOMAGIE
View Profile
Regular user
France
200 Posts

Profile of ARNOMAGIE
I Have five differents videos of Johnny Hart but as I know Kodell was not taped (the act is much older than Hart).

Arno
Luke Sherratt
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Luke Sherratt
Oh fantastic, would you mind somehow sending them to me? I have looked all over the web and I cannot find anything. I found a description of his act but no video.

Best,

Luke
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
I also have Johnny Hart's act. It took me four years to track it down but a kind gentelman at the magic castle so nice enough to tape it for me with a bunch of other rarity acts.
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
Luke Sherratt
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Luke Sherratt
Would anybody mind emailing them to me so that I can keep them on my computer?

Luke
james_magic
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
124 Posts

Profile of james_magic
I have Johnny Hart's act, a retired magician gave me the video a few years back. I can't really email it to you since it is a video cassette. LOL.

James
Luke Sherratt
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Luke Sherratt
Darn! lol. Well if anybody can email them to me I would be very grateful.

Best,

Luke
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Johnny Hart & Jack Kodell (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL