The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Where is Rick Maue (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Juan D
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of Juan D
Hi guys.
I've been unsuccesfully trying to get in contact with Mr Rick Maue for last few days as I'm interested in purchasing directly from him a copy of his "Book of Haunted Magick".

Anyone knows where to contact him?
I tried the e-mail addresses on his web site but... no reply yet.

Sorry for the weird post.
And Mr Maue, if you read this, I'm really looking forward to your reply

Juan D
rgranville
View Profile
Elite user
Boston area
463 Posts

Profile of rgranville
Did you try calling him? His number is on his website.

:pepper:
Avrakdavra
View Profile
Loyal user
The Pine Tree State, USA
224 Posts

Profile of Avrakdavra
Juan,
I called Rick just last week to order a copy of that book (not many left, it sounds like). I realize you are "far, far, away," but a brief phone call may get the job done better than waiting for e-mail.
412-823-4323 (from the website)
Juan D
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of Juan D
I think I will have to.
However my english speech is not good and It will be a pain for him (and me) to understand each other over the phone (I cannot imagine spelling my last name to him)

Juan D
sir real
View Profile
New user
I've been tied to
85 Posts

Profile of sir real
I just did the same thing last week. After leaving a message Rick called me back and the order was filled. He said he has been tied up a lot lately with some personal issues.If you leave a message,I'm sure he will get back to you as soon as he can.
Juan D
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of Juan D
Just gave him a call.
What a great person he is!

He just got back to the hospital and was very helpful, he told that me he is getting back on track and explain me how to proceed with my order.

Rick, If you read this : THANKS A LOT!
Juan D
Osiris
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Profile of Osiris
Rick's a great guy and I've not known of anything remotely close to a "short" phone conversation when he actually answers the phone vs. the machine picking up.

Actually, I do believe Rick is on the road presently (on the West Coast of the U.S.) and will be back in the next week or so. As I understand it, he's hosting a Seance in order to banish the ghosts of all people that believe in things esoteric...

Not really! But he is hard at work.

If you left him an order via Email it will be taken care of, his wife will make certain of that. So don't be overly concerned.
Lee Davies
View Profile
Regular user
Derby, England
136 Posts

Profile of Lee Davies
I had the chance to catch him last week through this forum and placed an order for the book.

The book was delivered promptly and Mr Maue kept me informed with the posting progress. He is both a gentleman and a scholar - therefore if Mr Maue reads this post, or anybody manages to ‘bump’ into him please pass on a big ‘Thank you!’; as the book was worth it’s weight in gold (literally speaking), and will keep me burning the midnight oil for a while.

Also I would like to say thank you to Mr Rowland for recommending his work on his website.
I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand...
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
I have this book. Very powerful magick here. Just the other night I performed "Truth of the Relic" at a party for my buddie's girlfriend. This effect is so simple but plays BIG!! My personal favorite is "Demon Ring" and "Beyond the Witching Hour". You won't be disappointed with this book. There are so many great routines that I can't list them all, but you will see that for yourself when you get this AWESOME book. My hat's off to you Rick for such a great book and I can't wait to get BOSS.

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
586 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Greetings,

Yes, I am still around, but things have been rather strange around here, to say the least. I have been spending the majority of my time with hospitals and doctors. After all, I am smart enough to know that when your cardiologist speaks, you should listen.

I apologize for being slow to resond to some of you, but as things improve, I will do my best to catch up with everything. But as a wish British man once said:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

The next month or so will still be a bit crazy, so I thank everyone in advance for being patient. But after that, hopefully things will start to return to normal.

As of right now, I am still planning on speaking and performing next month in Vegas at The Amazing Meeting. I will not be touring the west at that time because I will have to return home for some additional medical stuff. But after that, I will be hitting the road again in the spring. I hope to see some of you then.

Take care, and thanks for all the nice words.

Keep the change,
Rick

PS. To Juan, My wife shipped your copy of HauntedMagick yesterday. I hope you enjoy it, and thanks again for everything.
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Where is Rick Maue (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL