The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » ANTINOMY - Perception & Deception » » New card magic in ANTINOMY (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

antinomy
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of antinomy
Just wanted to point out to all you card enthusiasts that the first issue of Antinomy will have some excellent card magic in it. Jon Racherbaumer's column will feature a routine of his own, a Marlo routine, and something from Bob Farmer. All of these are "Think of a Card" routines.

There will also be a new offering from Nate Kranzo and another from Max Maven. I'll post more as the first issue lineup solidifies.

Thanks!
Gene Taylor
editor & publisher
Antinomy
http://www.antinomymagic.com
Euan
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Euan
Should be interesting Gene. Best of luck...

Euan Smile
Rick Merrill
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Rick Merrill
I'm very happy that Gene has made a post regarding his new magazine because it gives me a chance to brag about him a bit.

Gene Taylor was very instrumental in helping to put together my close up act that won first place at both the I.B.M. and S.A.M. close up contests this year. If it weren't for Gene's unbelievably high standards and creativity, my act would not look the way it does today. His tips, suggestions, and critical eye were invaluable as I tried to develop material that people would enjoy.

I'm excited to see the first issue of "Antinomy" because I know it will be a magazine of the highest caliber. Gene doesn't know any other way of doing things. If you're into close up, sleight of hand, or even just the thinking that goes into great magic, you won't want to miss this new quarterly publication.

Sincerely,
Rick Merrill
antinomy
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of antinomy
Well, Rick. I'm humbled and appreciative. But just so everybody knows, Rick would've won these contests even if we had never met. He has his own "high standards" and I thank him for allowing me to publish one of his routines in Issue #1 as well.

Just a heads up that Jon's first column will feature FOUR versions of the "Think of a Card" effect.

So, for cardmen, that's Jon's column
A trick from Nathan Kranzo
A trick from Max Maven
The first edition of "The Gaffed Card Corner."
Maybe one more card thing. I'll let you know...

(Throw in a couple of coin tricks and the first column of "The Honest Liar" from Jamy Ian Swiss, and it's looking like a great first issue!)

Gene Taylor
editor & publisher
Antinomy
Gene Taylor
editor & publisher
Antinomy
http://www.antinomymagic.com
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Such a promising beginning.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » ANTINOMY - Perception & Deception » » New card magic in ANTINOMY (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL