The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Secret Sessions Video (?) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
This is an old video that has a compilation of over 30 magicians and there tricks...Magicians like: Lennart Green, Guy Hollingworth, ETC!

I tried searching this on our new wonderful search engine, but it's difficult since the name of one of the forums here at the Café is "Secret Session"....So I would love to hear people comments on the tape. Any favorites? Should I stay away?

Thanks
Joe
~joeKing
Christopher
View Profile
Special user
531 Posts

Profile of Christopher
By far one of the best tapes I ever purchased. So many great routines...from coins to mentalism. I break it out every once in a while and look up something new. I'm not kidding, this is a goldmine and I'm usually really hard on videos.
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1379 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
I agree, there's some fantastic material on this tape - definitely a 'must have'. You won't be disappointed with this.
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
I'll never part with my copy of this tape. I sure wish that it was re-released in DVD format with a menu to each and every performance.

Just a great great tape.

Mike

P.S. Did I fail to mention that I like this tape very much?
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
862 Posts

Profile of magico
It has been released on DVD

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?hn=1
Nick23
View Profile
Special user
England
580 Posts

Profile of Nick23
The only downside is that the picture quality isn't great, but it does get better. for the first video of the 3 I think they must have used a camcorder, but by the 3rd tape they must have a professional-ish camera as the quality is improved greatly.

The picture quality shouldnt put you off though, the material is great.
Nothing I do can't be done by a 10-year-old...with 15 years of practice."
-- Harry Blackstone, Jr.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Secret Sessions Video (?) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL