The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Zimmerman prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2429 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Btw, I posted this on another thread:

"In the magic community, the question of credit is always and has always been a difficult question. I have seen some magicians that are so scared other magician may think they copied an effect, that even if they invented it, they always say "maybe it already exists somewhere"... I know that a lot of magician are unscrupulous and do un-ethical things. I also know that a lot of us are working hard to elaborate new routines and make their living out of it and I do take these things seriously, but sometimes some of us really tend to over-react and see evil everywhere. That's a pity. "
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Playing devils advocate here, but how would you feel if, you did release your version/idea for say $600, then I release something pretty close to yours two months later for $200?

I know its all hypothetical, but maybe something worth considering? I'm not accusing you of anything, just putting a different perspective on things...
I've asked to be banned
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2429 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Thank you abraxus for your remark, but it is not at all the problem here.

Of course what you point at should not be done. But in no way do I intend to release anything here. I just want to build this for myself and perform it at home for my family and friends once in a while, that's all. I will not make any benefit from it by manufacturing it and selling it, of course!

But people still feel this is not correct...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Zimmerman prediction (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL