The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Double lift » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Owen Thomas
View Profile
Special user
504 Posts

Profile of Owen Thomas
What DL does Blaine do? Where can I find it? Because I lift singals in the same way.
T. Joseph O'Malley
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1937 Posts

Profile of T. Joseph O'Malley
If you look above at the posting that says to read "here" before posting about DL's, I believe that someone has covered this topic before. I haven't checked but I'm willing to bet money on it.
tjo'
zur
View Profile
Special user
California
671 Posts

Profile of zur
Simon Lovell teaches it in Million Dollar Card Magic which I'm selling in the other forums.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
That particular DL that Blaine does sure works , but IMHO it is one of the most unnatural DLs I've ever seen. It is quite unusual for someone to turn over a single card that way. Of course there are exeptions , and you may be one of them. I am in no way saying that this is wrong. I never , ever claim to be an expert or something , but I think there are a lot better , natural looking DLs. You might want to check Darryl, Gregory Wilson and Larry Jenning's snap DL.

Then again, if you really turn over cards that way, that would make you consistent. Therefore, the DL that Blaine uses should work fine with you.

Hope this helps man!

Peace,

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
gilbert3
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of gilbert3
Derek Dingle double lift.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Double lift » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL