The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mickey Silvers DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Mb217, go meet the guy. He's nice.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
We should start a Mickey Silver forum.... What do you think?
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Maybe after we do a "tedb" forum...I mean first things first, right...Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Sounds good to me!!!! Smile
koz
gkfreed
View Profile
Special user
532 Posts

Profile of gkfreed
I met him at FFFF 2 weeks ago..What a nice guy and what a talent! Also met and got acquainted with Reed McClintock..This was coin magic heaven!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Listen, hes really good...no question
koz
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
784 Posts

Profile of dduane
I had the pleasure of Mickey's company at Hank Lee's, also. He was very kind and helped me with the retention vanish. I think the world is going to explode if he doesn't hurry up and release a DVD (just kidding, Mickey!) ... but it does feel like that. Mickey, if you're reading this, I'm the guy with the shirt topit. I was so flattered that my vanish actually fooled you! Even though you didn't tip your exact method (and I respect that), I've been practicing and using what you did show me. Thanks. Mickey will be rewarded for all the pleasure and has and will be giving with his magic and himself. Gotta go...!!! a bunch of silver dollars are flying towards me!!! Aaaarrrgghh!!!
FuDD
View Profile
Regular user
Tucson, Az.
150 Posts

Profile of FuDD
Mickey siler please come to our magic coinvention in may, ok its not just about coins but id love it to be!!Tucson, Az. May 11-14
may you be filled with loving kindness
http://www.williamsmagic.com
http://www.celebratemagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mickey Silvers DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL