The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Roth Coin Box Set - Info Needed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jordanl
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of jordanl
The boxes sold under his name are what David uses, I've seen him demo with them many times. I've seen the Jim Zee boxes but don't have much experience with them the ones I've seen were a bit heavier than the Roth set - Thicker wall, larger thicker lid. You'll likely try many different boxes till you find the one that works best for you.
The Amazing Noobini
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway
1658 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Noobini
I believe I will go for the Roth set. Ideally I would have loved to have an alternative to brass but that thought seems to lead to either oddly shaped boxes, boxes that are not available as full sets, or simply boxes that are custom made and too expensive for me right now.

Some things like the Kueppers wood boxes sound exciting but as nobody has mentioned them in any thread here except to acknowledge that they exist, I think I will play it safe and go with the Roth ones for now.

And yes, I am sure I will buy some others down the line no matter how nice these are.

Thanks for your input, jordanl!
"Talk about melodrama... and being born in the wrong part of the world." (Raf Robert)
"You, my friend, have a lot to learn." (S. Youell)
"Nonsensical Raving of a lunatic mind..." (Larry)
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
I'm unfamiliar with the Zee set; but, the diffrrence that aihave found with the Roth box set is the inside diamiter, it accepts a shell. o me this was a significant difference
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
You can buy the Roth boxes directly from David on our website, http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net . These are the very boxes he uses, and they are made especially for him (not by the person mentioned on this thread) to his exact specifications. Click on his picture, and it will go to his product page. And while you are there, look for the upcoming news of the NEW 3 DVD set, on Productions, Vanishes, and Penetrations. 7 and 1/2 hours of additional coin magic from Roth, Rubinstein, Gallo, with Bertini, Harbottle, and special contributors like Danb watkins, Eric Jones, and Marc DeSouza. This, to go with the 10 hours on vol 1 (2 disc set), and 2,3,and 4 on Copper Silver effects.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
The Amazing Noobini
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway
1658 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Noobini
Quote:
On 2008-06-29 13:45, Michael Rubinstein wrote:
You can buy the Roth boxes directly from David on our website, http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net .

Ordering through your website is not currently possible unless one pays by check or money order which is not possible for me. It says:

"Please note: Our products page is currently going through some maintenance. Ordering online through PayPal will be working shortly. In the meantime, checks or money order for products listed below can be sent to the address provided. Many thanks."

It's been like that for a while now. I've checked back every few days for some time.
"Talk about melodrama... and being born in the wrong part of the world." (Raf Robert)
"You, my friend, have a lot to learn." (S. Youell)
"Nonsensical Raving of a lunatic mind..." (Larry)
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
All problems have been fixed, and you can buy with paypal by clicking on the appropriate button. This goes for products by Roth, Rubinstein, and Coin Champions, but for Gallo, he prefers payment sent directly to him.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Roth Coin Box Set - Info Needed (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL