The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Illusionarium - by Peter Loughran » » Exploding Television Illusion!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Hey all, I must appoligize for my lack of pressence in this forum. I have been so crazy busy, creating new illusions, building custom ones, working on Tenyo Elite, and I even recently starred in a new horror movie called Plaster Rock http://www.plasterrockmovie.com or for exclusive behind the scenes pics you can go here: http://www.masterofillusions.ca/plaster-rock.html (shameless plug)

But I promise as more time becomes available, I'll be sure to post more often here.

In the mean time here is a great gag to do on friends that I devised, called the expoding Television illusion, I have done this practical joke nemerous times on unsuspecting victims and it plays huge!

What you will need:
1x Finger Flasher with flash cotton and sparkle powder.
A freind's Tv or Computer, game console, stereo, etc.

The prank/illusion:

The next time you are out at a friends house, casually walk by their Tv set or other electronic device (make sure it is on) and say "hey what's that extra wire back there for?" . I am sure they just say "what?". And then you will say " I'm pretty sure that has to be plugged in somewhere, don't worry I got it". Now walk behind or reach behind the TV and with one hand on the power cord and the other hand with the flasher, pull the plug, and fire the flasher!! The device will shut off as a big flash of fire and light and sparks emit from behind the device!!! The look on your friends face will be priceless. You can then repair the device by magic, or simply let them in on it. I usually heal the device by magic but only after watching them for several minutes frantically trying to turn the device back on, by pushing remotes, tapping the power button on and off over and over saying "What did you do you $%#@&!" while not realizing that it's simply unplugged.

Added effect: Trying pretending you got an electrical shock from it! Fun for all!

Be warned to make sure you only pull the plug or shut off power to devices that will not be harmed by this. Do this at your own risk.

Have Fun!

Peter
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Illusionarium - by Peter Loughran » » Exploding Television Illusion!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL