The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Visiting the Magic Castle (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Paranormalist
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
702 Posts

Profile of The Paranormalist
Hi, I hope someone can please help me. I am coming to L.A. in January and I would dearly love to visit the Magic Castle. For my credentials, I am currently President of the Leeds Magic Circle in England and have been a professional full-time performing magician for over forty years. I realise it is in the rules that you have got to know another member that can vouch for me but living in the United Kingdom, unfortunately for me, I don't know any of the members.

I would greatly appreciate any help.
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
One thing you can do is look on thier website and see Whois scheduled to be there performing in the various ares of the Castle while you are scheduled to be there and reach out to them, especially if they are also members here.
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Have you tried contacting the castle? If you are president of the Leeds Magic Circle you could very likely get in directly through the Castle.
The Paranormalist
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
702 Posts

Profile of The Paranormalist
Many thanks for your advice, I do appreciate it.
I have tried to email Jim Steinmeyer the President of the Magic Castle but I've had no reply.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
You may not have to go that high on the food chain.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Visiting the Magic Castle (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL