The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Anyone use turbostick? (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
I bought some extras directly from Richard Sanders. Mostly square and one rounded since they are readily available anyway.
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
TheRealMagicMike
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas, NV
178 Posts

Profile of TheRealMagicMike
Just got mine on Christmas Day... really like it and I've never been much of a "paddle trick" person. Fun to do, looks great and I love a little instant gratification once in a while since it's so easy to do.
Charles Gaff
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Charles Gaff
I love this when people are standing around or there is a group of children. There eyes really pop, especially if they can throw the X on. Great stuff!
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
This is a great trick. I get a lot of mileage out of performing it. I wonder how many other people get asked if it's a pregnancy test
Charles Gaff
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Charles Gaff
I have not been asked that yet! Interesting, you could use +/- instead of Xs. Oh boy...
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
I like it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Anyone use turbostick? (21 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL