The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » The KaZoo Chapter of the FCM meeting October 13 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
The KaZoo Chapter of the FCM is meeting Saturday, October 13, 2018, in the south Lighthouse Kids wing, from 10am-1pm. Lighthouse Community Church is located at 4321 S. 11th Street, Kalamazoo, Michigan. Bring your favorite Gospel magic tricks and ideas to share. Also bring anything you'd like to sell as well. We may also be filming new segments for www.ChristianMagician.org which MagicBob is redesigning over the next two weeks. 🎆
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Perhaps I will have to make the trek up that way to join you all for a meeting. It's only about 3.5 hours from me Smile
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Wow, quite a journey. Feel free to send to www.MagicBob.org any video segments we can use if you already made them. Duane Laflin, Brad Brown and Matt Fore graciously allowed us to use their segments which have now been viewed many times. Just love the worldwide web!
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
MagicBob and SuZie are bringing video recording equipment and their backdrop. MagicBob will be producing and editing our next program www.MagicBob.org Filming at my home church www.LighthouseOn11th.com on October 13, 2018 at 10am, all performers welcome! Also will share routines, bring your stuff to sell, good fellowship 🤗
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Our next meeting for the West Michigan Chapter of the FCM is set for Saturday, January 19, 2019, from 10AM-Noon at 2772 Pfeiffer Woods Drive, Kentwood, Michigan 49512. We will share ideas and continue to film video segments for our www.ChristianMagician.org web site. Contact magicbob@magicbob.org if have any questions or need more information.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Hope to see you January 19, 2019 (see above).
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Yikes, MagicBob and I just decided to cancel the WM FCM meeting for 1-19-19 in Kentwood, Michigan due to the pending snow storm moving in tonight...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » The KaZoo Chapter of the FCM meeting October 13 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL