The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Blown Doors (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
What was the first thing you ever saw or read the description of that absolutely blew your doors off and you HAD to learn it? Mine was Tony Hssinis Beggining magic video. When he stuck that deck of cards in that bag and jammed a pen thru it (I believe it was a pen) w/ a string and pulled out the selected card I about fell outta my chair! period!
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Not counting the buyer remorse items...

I would have to say the Blizzard Deck. I don't use it anymore, but I still recall the instructions that made me rethink my performances. It was rather simple but carried a lot of weight. It was the instructions for making the switch. It stated it simply...

Be brave, they won't catch you

Misdirection by confidence and not busy hands.

I buy mostly books now and I have a fondness (compulsion) towards Duck (not Dove) Pans.
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Awesome! I remember doing that for about 6 co-worker at a "round table" not magicians just a round table" My first performance I " shi**ing my pants at that bold freaking move. IT IS completely covered by the mis-direction. Completely! Period ! its unbelievable! Thank you for chiming in!
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Anyone else?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Blown Doors (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL