The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » PK ring effects (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
I don't like SansMinds as they make me build most of the perops and they are often poor on angles and they hype and cut their videos. BUT the Silent Assitant is an exceptional product and much more useful than the current PK rings because of the auto noise dampening. Vistas White is right on IMHO.

Also - there is a great japanese video covering the performance and methods of about 10 PK ring effects at this link. It will get you thinking! Some very good ideas there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghMIDzdr_gQ Hope this helps!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
debjit
View Profile
Loyal user
India
213 Posts

Profile of debjit
These are my favorites -
Glass Bottle Penetration
Psychic Matchbox
Stopping Time
Haunted Deck
Chopless Chop Cup
Haunted Fork
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Thanks Debjit!!! Which Psychic Matchbox do you use? Do you have a link to a performance or site?
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » PK ring effects (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL