The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Happy to Say I Just Joined (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ravenspur
View Profile
Regular user
Granby, MA
167 Posts

Profile of Ravenspur
I attended Assembly 17's meeting, and as luck would have it, a show they held the following day.

I signed up this afternoon.
LightningRod
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of LightningRod
Congratulations! I've been practicing magic for maybe 12-14 years and finally got around to joining SAM about 2 months ago. Welcome to the club (so to speak).
- LRod
scottvraneshfallin
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, NV
56 Posts

Profile of scottvraneshfallin
I recently joined the club but was disappointed to learn there was no local Assembly in my area. I was told over on FB that the work duties of its primary officers changed and no one stepped up to lead. Perhaps that will change.
Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2019, scottvraneshfallin wrote:
I recently joined the club but was disappointed to learn there was no local Assembly in my area. I was told over on FB that the work duties of its primary officers changed and no one stepped up to lead. Perhaps that will change.

You can reach out to you RVP to see about restarting the assembly. There is also an online assembly that meets on the third Sunday of the month. There are lectures members spotlight meetings and last month we did our first true live interactive meeting. Just log into magicsam.com click on the virtual assembly button and you can watch all of the past meetings and lectures.
National First Vice President
The Society of American Magicians
scottvraneshfallin
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, NV
56 Posts

Profile of scottvraneshfallin
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2019, Matthew Crabtree wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2019, scottvraneshfallin wrote:

You can reach out to you RVP to see about restarting the assembly. There is also an online assembly that meets on the third Sunday of the month. There are lectures members spotlight meetings and last month we did our first true live interactive meeting. Just log into magicsam.com click on the virtual assembly button and you can watch all of the past meetings and lectures.

Oh, that's great to know. Thank you.
PrestonFernandes
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of PrestonFernandes
It is very good sign because You are a valuable on this this planet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Happy to Say I Just Joined (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL