The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Best Wallet in context (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marniac
View Profile
New user
Bilbao, Spain
28 Posts

Profile of Marniac
Hi everyone

I see how this might be a very subjective topic so I'll try to pin-point my wishes as best as I can. Recently I've been seeing many different magic wallets and I've been wanting to get my hands on one. There's just too many.

Im looking for a wallet which isn't too big, the essential thing is that it can be used as my everyday wallet (and yes, I know they all promise that but...) while still being effective. I want a wallet that'll allow me to do some card-to-wallet effects, as well as some peeks, some mentalism routines etc.

Basically, I'm looking for something that, on a price range of 30-70 bucks tops will last me for a long time, hence the quality, and also serve me for me close-up and street magic routines.

As I said, I know it's a very variant topic and people will have different opinions, but I've been looking at Real Man's, Minnimal, Gentleman Jack and many others and my ignorance on the subject just doesn't help.

Please, any answer and review is welcome to help me get my hands on a good product, thanks!
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Well if you do a search on wallets you'll find over 1000 pages. Search each wallet by name and get dozens of pages on each named wallet.

Looking at your criteria. Well made, quality, multipurpose card to wallet and mentalist) AND reasonable price, I can think of one right off the top of my head. It is Tony Miller's "Triple Threat Wallet". Check it out here's: http://www.rfaproductions.com/products/t3.htm

Do a search on the Café' for discussion threads.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Magikgym
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
Quiver wallet.
GMcAlpin
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of GMcAlpin
I have a Real Man's Wallet. The quality is good. I actually do use it as my everyday wallet. Unfortunately, I can't get it to work well for card to wallet. It doesn't load easily for me. When I bought it, I got access to an online training video. The video suggested using the wallet with business cards. I think that it would be good for that.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2017, Harry Murphy wrote:
Well if you do a search on wallets you'll find over 1000 pages. Search each wallet by name and get dozens of pages on each named wallet.

Looking at your criteria. Well made, quality, multipurpose card to wallet and mentalist) AND reasonable price, I can think of one right off the top of my head. It is Tony Miller's "Triple Threat Wallet". Check it out here's: http://www.rfaproductions.com/products/t3.htm

This Smile
My opinion...anything that Tony Miller makes is worth every penny.
LondonN8
View Profile
Regular user
North London
124 Posts

Profile of LondonN8
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2019, Wravyn wrote:
Quote:

Gey the real mans speed loader wallet Amazing blows the rest away
This Smile

Smile
Ex-Army Very proud - Professional Award-Winning Magician Performing Magic & Mentalism Over 45 years, Tv Appearances & Cruise Ships (Magic Is a Wonderful Word)
LondonN8
View Profile
Regular user
North London
124 Posts

Profile of LondonN8
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2019, Wravyn wrote:
Quote:

Get the real mans speed loader wallet tony miller this is on another level to real mans wallet it realy is hope this helps
This Smile

Smile
Ex-Army Very proud - Professional Award-Winning Magician Performing Magic & Mentalism Over 45 years, Tv Appearances & Cruise Ships (Magic Is a Wonderful Word)
Wez_Evans
View Profile
New user
Lancashire, UK
52 Posts

Profile of Wez_Evans
The Infinity wallet is well made, good for everyday and has the features you desire
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Best Wallet in context (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL