The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Photographic Deck by Redford (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2021, Doc Ben wrote:
Got it today along with Expansion set and all looks fantastic! I just barely started to quickly look through the numerous associated download vids, but it will definitely work for my "super memory routine and there is soooo much more that can be done!

Smile

Just got Bannon's new Zoombala 8 card zoom (or close-up in person) effect which is perfect to use with the Photographic deck. Can yse a theme, like photos of places/travel or "good luck", etc.

Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2021, DocBenWiz wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2021, Doc Ben wrote:
Got it today along with Expansion set and all looks fantastic! I just barely started to quickly look through the numerous associated download vids, but it will definitely work for my "super memory routine and there is soooo much more that can be done!

Smile

Just got Bannon's new Zoombala 8 card zoom (or close-up in person) effect which is perfect to use with the Photographic deck. Can yse a theme, like photos of places/travel or "good luck", etc.

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Photographic Deck by Redford (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL