The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » T & R Toilet Paper (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1338 Posts

Profile of imgic
I’m looking for a T&R Toiler Paper to add to a routine, I’ve found Mike Caveney’s “tissue issue” as seen here:

An understand it’s in his “Ideas” lecture notes, but haven’t yet tracked down a copy.

Any other routines anyone knows of?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1354 Posts

Profile of danfreed
In his book called Wonders.
Basil
View Profile
Regular user
Green Bay, WI
129 Posts

Profile of Basil
David Hira does a torn and restored toilet paper routine in his Penguin Live lecture. I used it once because my day job is working on process control equipment in a tissue paper mill. It went over well.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
1338 Posts

Profile of imgic
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2019, Basil wrote:
David Hira does a torn and restored toilet paper routine in his Penguin Live lecture. I used it once because my day job is working on process control equipment in a tissue paper mill. It went over well.

I finally got the David Hira lecture. Bought it largely because I wanted to see this, but got so much more out of it. He really gave a lot of insight into showmanship, professionalism, etc. Great lecture. Thank you.

Also, as fellow Cheesehead, I've got family in Green Bay area.
Basil
View Profile
Regular user
Green Bay, WI
129 Posts

Profile of Basil
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2020, imgic wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2019, Basil wrote:

I finally got the David Hira lecture. Bought it largely because I wanted to see this, but got so much more out of it. He really gave a lot of insight into showmanship, professionalism, etc. Great lecture. Thank you.

Also, as fellow Cheesehead, I've got family in Green Bay area.

I agree; the real value of his lecture was the business and showmanship tips. There are certain lectures that I go back and rewatch now and again, and this lecture is one of them.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
You can purchase a copy of Tom Burgoon's Timmy Toilet Paper.

I wrote my own routine after reading Tom's.
A very fun routine to do.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
1338 Posts

Profile of imgic
I got David Hira’s Penguin Lecture. Mainly for the TP routine but ended up really enjoying the whole lecture!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » T & R Toilet Paper (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL