The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Selling Used Magic in Canada (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Edo_kun
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Edo_kun
Hello, every sorry if this isn't the right board but I'm located in Toronto and in order to pursue higher education and afford some basic necessity I must sell my magic. I'm wondering where would be the best outlet to do so?

Thank you!
Wordsworth
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of Wordsworth
I'm guessing browsers den. And if you have any good books, I'm you man.
Edo_kun
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Edo_kun
Quote:
On Nov 21, 2019, Wordsworth wrote:
I'm guessing browsers den. And if you have any good books, I'm you man.

oh does browsers den take in old stuff? I didn't know I just go there to buy new stuff haha...
Wordsworth
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of Wordsworth
Yes, check out the back room. Should still be there, a ton of old books and stuff. I'm not sure about their policy for buying your stuff, but it would be something to look into for sure.
Edo_kun
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Edo_kun
Old as in artifact? lol I have stuff from Japan tenyo company
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
Do you have Invisible Zone by Tenyo? I’d be interested in one if those.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
INDIGOJOE
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of INDIGOJOE
Any chance you’d have expert coin magic and coin magic books by Richard Kauffman
Chris Bruce
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Chris Bruce
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2020, INDIGOJOE wrote:
Any chance you’d have expert coin magic and coin magic books by Richard Kauffman

I have them and will sell them to you. Please feel free to PM me. I'm occasionally at Browsers and could meet you there if you would like.

Chris
Wordsworth
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of Wordsworth
Anyone here have reflections by helder g? I post in the used forum but never get it.
Shane Cobalt
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Shane Cobalt
If anyone is needing money in Canada and has a collection to sell, please get in touch. I am Toronto local and can come pick up if need be.

I am mostly interesting in books and interesting props, but get in touch, there's a deal to be made I'm sure.

Shane
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Selling Used Magic in Canada (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL