The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Help > Floating pen effect (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
Couple of years back I saw few dealers selling an effect where a pen levitates few inches above a close-up mat. its was very expenssive product.

I cant seem to find the effect again. tried to search all over the place, but no luck.

Any help ??

:kewl:
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
$5 for an ITR ?
Kyle Elder
View Profile
Regular user
Fresno, California
119 Posts

Profile of Kyle Elder
I know this is an old post, but the effect your asking about here was The Incredible Floating Pen by my good friend Patrick Snowden. Patrick and I have produced a new version which is available along with some of our other creations on our website.
www.pk-magic.com

Thank you,
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
The Incredible Floating Pen by Patrick Snowden! I do like this. $500 is above my price point though...

Doug
top_illusionist
View Profile
Regular user
USA
146 Posts

Profile of top_illusionist
This is what a real levitation should look like. Now it’s time to figure out how we can replace the pen with a real human.
brad12d3
View Profile
Special user
526 Posts

Profile of brad12d3
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2020, Kyle Elder wrote:
I know this is an old post, but the effect your asking about here was The Incredible Floating Pen by my good friend Patrick Snowden. Patrick and I have produced a new version which is available along with some of our other creations on our website.
www.pk-magic.com

Thank you,

I see that this is sold out on your website and I can't find it anywhere else for sale. Any chance we'll se another run?
Kyle Elder
View Profile
Regular user
Fresno, California
119 Posts

Profile of Kyle Elder
Hey Brad12d3,
Sorry for the late response, I haven't been on the Café in awhile. Do to the pandemic, Patrick and I haven't been able to produce any. We have recently started another run, we have 6 units in the works that should be ready soon. You can ad yourself to our email list to be notified when they ready on our website. www.pk-magic.com

Thank You,
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Special user
790 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
I just treated myself to one of these and I am blown away. Yes it's an investment but I have paid as much for Magic Wagon items that aren't half as good as this. It is beautiful and will last forever. This is a legacy item. Looks like they are currently available at https://www.pk-magic.com/products/floatingpen and at Hocus Pocus. They have a Facebook group and when I had a question Kyle responded immediately with some helpful advice and even an offer of a live chat to iron out any issues. This gets my highest recommendation if you're into this sort of thing.

P.S. sorry if this comes off as a marketing pitch, but we are so quick to criticize things here I just had give praise where it is due.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I really like this...only wish it came with a regular thin close up pad
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Help > Floating pen effect (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL