The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » I.B.M. 2020 Convention - Pittsburgh PA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
The 2020 I.B.M. convention will be in Pittsburgh, PA, July 8-11, 2020. Registration $299.00 (until Feb 29, 2020). Spouse just $210.00.
Go to: https://www.magician.org/convention/online-registration
See you there!
Be sure to reserve your Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown room early!!!
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
Don't forget to register soon for the I.B.M. convention in Pittsburgh PA before the next price increase.
Go to: https://www.magician.org/convention/online-registration
Ado
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1033 Posts

Profile of Ado
And if you're early, Ring 13 meets on July 2nd and will be happy to have yinz join us Smile

P!
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
120 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
I wasn't going to attend this year since I was planning on attending Magic Live. Now that Magic Live will not happen this year I would attend the IBM convention but I'm not holding out hope that it won't be canceled either.
ExStageMage
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of ExStageMage
I just received a cancellation “confirmation” from the hotel in Pittsburgh that’s hosting the 2020 I.B.M. Convention. I did NOT initiate this. Did the I.B.M. cancel the convention, or did the hotel just go ahead and cancel all international reservations (I live in Canada)? No mention of cancellation at IBM site. Can anybody here shed any light on this?

Thanks!
Art
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
120 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
I received an email today from the IBM stating as follows:

A LETTER FROM OUR INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT

To our members, families, and communities:
I hope this message finds you well and in good spirits.
Every year, the International Brotherhood of Magicians carries out its humble aim to link the world of magic through our international convention.
Throughout the current global health crisis, our international officers and convention committee have carefully monitored the Covid-19 pandemic. We hoped to provide yet another world-class convention this July in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, but of course, the health and wellness of our members and communities is our highest priority.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the U.S. government’s recent disaster declaration for the state of Pennsylvania, and for the safety of all involved, the Board of Trustees of the International Brotherhood of Magicians has unanimously voted to postpone the international convention.
Registrations will be forwarded to the new dates once determined. If you find you will be unable to attend you may contact office@magician.org where we are happy to assist.
Let us take this time to reflect on those most important in our lives and rise to the challenge as magical entertainers. I call upon you to join with me in the face of adversity and #KeepCalmAndPerformMagic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » I.B.M. 2020 Convention - Pittsburgh PA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL