The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Deck Review - Derren Brown Playing Cards by Theory 11 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Deck Review - Derren Brown Playing Cards by Theory 11

video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpr1aBwY_0Q&feature=youtu.be

Derren Brown (born 27 February 1971) is an English mentalist, illusionist, and author. Since his television debut with Derren Brown: Mind Control in 2000, Brown has produced several other shows for stage and television.

In collaboration with Derren Brown, theory11 presents a tribute to art, design, and the psychological art of illusion. From stage to screen, two-time Olivier Award winner Derren Brown has mesmerized millions worldwide - from the UK to his New York Broadway debut: Secret.

Over the past two years, these playing cards have been crafted with passion, precision, and art direction by Derren Brown.

Wrapped in gold and green to resemble an antique book, these cards are an elegant tool for magic, card games, collectors, and beyond.
younes.kiko6
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of younes.kiko6
Hey guys I have a question regarding the new holiday contest for theory 11. You see I live in Dubai, so let's say I got enough points to get something for T11's archive, do I have to pay the shipping price too? Because the shipping price is quite expensive to Dubai.
Angeoliver
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Angeoliver
Thanks a lot David for your review ^^
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Deck Review - Derren Brown Playing Cards by Theory 11 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL